Thread: Vesículas de secreción/de membrana/ lisosomes (Ap. Golgi)

Native language
    Castellano - Español

Vesículas de secreción/de membrana/ lisosomes (Ap. Golgi)

Hi!

I'm trying to translate my notes, which are about The Cell. In the organelles I had problems with the Golgi Complex. It says that the Golgi Complex produces three types of vesicles:

-Vesículas de secrección: Its substances goes out of the cell.
    -Vesículas de membrana: It joins to the cell membrane for make it bigger.
    -Lisosomes (I already found the translation for it, cognates in science are abundant).

Could anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Pedro
    Inténtalo, vuelve a fallar, falla mejor - Samuel Beckett

Native language
    Eng(Canada)

Re: Vesículas del Ap. Golgi

Pedro

No logro entender tu pregunta. ¿Quieres saber la traducción del titulo o de las tres vesículas?
    A man who begins with certainties will end in doubts. A man who begins with doubts will end in certainties.

Native language
    U.S. English

No need to ask things like that on the forum. Google is a better source.
    Types Description Example
    Exocytotic vesicles (continuous) Vesicle contains proteins destined for extracellular release. After packaging the vesicles bud off and immediately move towards the plasma membrane, where they fuse and release the contents into the extracellular space in a process known as constitutive secretion. Antibody release by activated plasma B cells
    Secretory vesicles (regulated) Vesicle contains proteins destined for extracellular release. After packaging, the vesicles bud off and are stored in the cell until a signal is given for their release. When the appropriate signal is received they move towards the membrane and fuse to release their contents. This process is known as regulated secretion. Neurotransmitter release from neurons
    Lysosomal vesicles Vesicle contains proteins and ribosomes destined for the lysosome, an organelle of degradation containing many acid hydrolases, or to lysosome-like storage organelles. These proteins include both digestive enzymes and membrane proteins. The vesicle first fuses with the late endosome, and the contents are then transferred to the lysosome via unknown mechanisms. Digestive proteases destined for the lysosome
    "Everything has been said before, but since nobody was listening, we have to keep going back and starting over." - André Gide

Native language
    Castellano - Español

Thank you and sorry! I appreciate your help
    Inténtalo, vuelve a fallar, falla mejor - Samuel Beckett