Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: 干脆

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Native language
    Chinese
    Posts
    77

    Re: “干脆”怎么用

    all right, I will keep my ears open from now on to see how often people around me use "干脆".

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Beijing/Hong Kong
    Native language
    Mandarin
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: “干脆”怎么用

    Quote Originally Posted by mimibuda View Post
    The more I read this word, the more I believe it is no longer widely used in nowadays. I think it is awkward and old-fashioned to me
    I think I would more likely use "要不然" or “直接” instead.
    Could be a regional delusion. As far as I know, it's still pretty common in Chinese talks which are based on northern style Mandarine.
    Correct my Chinglish please!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Native language
    Cantonese
    Posts
    89

    Re: “干脆”怎么用

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXW View Post
    Could be a regional delusion. As far as I know, it's still pretty common in Chinese talks which are based on northern style Mandarine.
    You mean 干脆 as a term in its own right?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Native language
    English (UK)
    Posts
    3,710

    Re: “干脆”怎么用

    Quote Originally Posted by lennny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXW View Post
    Could be a regional delusion. As far as I know, it's still pretty common in Chinese talks which are based on northern style Mandarine.
    You mean 干脆 as a term in its own right?
    I find both SuperXW's statement (ie, "Could be a regional delusion") and lenny's question difficult to understand. Could you both please explain what you were trying to say ?
    (SuperXW, did you mean to say "Could be a regional difference"?)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pekino, Ĉinujo
    Native language
    Chinese/Italian - bilingual
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,532

    Re: “干脆”怎么用

    干脆 is also pretty common in Zhejiang, both in the local dialect, and in the Mandarin spoken locally.
    "Ĉokolado". Do you know how to say "chócoleit" in "Espanis"?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Beijing/Hong Kong
    Native language
    Mandarin
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: “干脆”怎么用

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaolijie View Post
    I find both SuperXW's statement (ie, "Could be a regional delusion") and lenny's question difficult to understand. Could you both please explain what you were trying to say ?
    (SuperXW, did you mean to say "Could be a regional difference"?)
    Sorry for my bad English and thank you for your correction.
    Correct my Chinglish please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •