Thread: quisiera saver que [saber qué] significa eso

Native language
    Ingles

quisiera saver que [saber qué] significa eso

I keep getting emails about the books in my webstore from Mexicans. Mainly because I advertised that I speak Spanish and English, although I'm not fluent in Spanish, I really can't figure out what the customer is saying in the first sentence here:

Gracias señor, pero tengo una duda el precio es de 57.00 MXN quisiera saver que significa eso?
    & ademas en caunto tardaria la entrega?

Thanks, but I have a doubt the price is 57 I'm trying to save money what does that mean?

The part where he says "quisiera saver que significa eso?" , what is he reffering to?

Agradeceré por respuestas

Native language
    Spanish

Re: Example Sentence With Quisiera and Significa- MX Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by gringo500 View Post
    I keep getting emails about the books in my webstore from Mexicans. Mainly because I advertised that I speak Spanish and English, although I'm not fluent in Spanish, I really can't figure out what the customer is saying in the first sentence here:

Gracias señor, pero tengo una duda el precio es de 57.00 MXN quisiera saver que significa eso?
    & ademas en caunto tardaria la entrega?

Thanks, but I have a doubt the price is 57 I'm trying to save money what does that mean?

The part where he says "quisiera saver que significa eso?" , what is he reffering to?

Agradeceré por respuestas
    Let me correct the Spanish e-mail. You may find it a little easier.

Gracias señor, pero tengo una duda: El precio es de 57.00 MXN . Quisiera saber qué significa eso, y además cuánto tiempo tardaría la entrega. (Indirect interrogative).
    He may be referring to 57.00 MXN and needs an explanation.
    Last edited by chamyto; 17th January 2013 at 4:13 PM.
    We should never walk alone .

Native language
    American English

Re: quisiera saver que [saber qué] significa eso

Thank you, sir, but I have a question. The price is 57.00 MXN. I would like to know what that means, and also how long it will take to arrive.

I agree with chamyto that the person who wrote this may not know what "MXN" means.
    Ignorance --> fear --> anger --> hate --> violence. || Knowledge => tolerance => acceptance => love => peace.

Native language
    Ingles

Re: quisiera saver que [saber qué] significa eso

Gracias ya lo entiendo.