This thread is for you to suggest resources for languages discussed in this forum. Once approved by me, suggested links will be moved to this fully moderated thread and deleted from this one.
It is not possible for me to assess the quality of the links for languages I do not understand or speak well. Native speakers are encouraged to point out problems with both links suggested here and links in the other thread.
We encourage you to help us collect as many helpful links as possible. Please abide by the following guidelines:
1. Do not post links for languages not covered in this forum. If you would like to suggest a link for those languages, contact the moderator(s) of the appropriate forum.
2. Do not send me PMs with links (unless you have doubts about their acceptability or unless you are a new member who cannot yet post links). I do not want to forego feedback from other natives.
3. Before you post, click here to make sure that the link you want to propose has not yet been added.
4. Do not post links to websites that
5. To maximize clarity, please stick to the following required format:
- are commercial (some unobtrusive advertising is acceptable as long as the language resource is available for free);
- contain illegal material;
- violate the rules of WR in any way.
Link - a brief description in English
Category labels include, but are not limited to: Dictionaries, grammar, online courses, pronunciation, etymology, writing, vocabulary for tourists.
6. Most of the links should be language-related, but general information about culture and history is admissible.
7. You may provide translations of important navigational terms for sites not in English.
*) Forero - a member of the WR forums (click here - 1, 2)