1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)
  1. hicamboy New Member

    I'm a french physic and chemistry teacher and I would like to know how to translate " un electrolyseur" which is an apparatus used to make an electrolysis

    Do you know any forum talking about sciences too?
  2. Transfer_02 Senior Member

    Espoo, Finland
    English - British
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  3. atcheque

    atcheque mod errant

    Česko - Morava
    français (France)

    electrolyser / electrolyzer should be understood.
  4. hicamboy New Member

    thank you

    And thank Transfer for the BBC link
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013

Share This Page