1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

كشف علامات

Discussion in 'العربية (Arabic)' started by abdulwahid, Mar 21, 2013.

  1. abdulwahid Senior Member

    What would be a proper translation to English? It refers to a paper where you can find information about what courses a student has read and how many points he scored for each course.
  2. Tracer

    Tracer Senior Member

    Wadi Jinn
    American English
    The only term I can come up with to fit your definition is a transcript.
  3. abdulwahid Senior Member

    Thank you very much! So maybe transcript of records?
  4. Tracer

    Tracer Senior Member

    Wadi Jinn
    American English
    You could say "transcript of records". But at least in American English, it's unnecessary. The word "transcript" by itself clearly indicates that it's a "record" of some kind.

    If, for example, you are an employer looking to hire someone, you would say to the applicant: "Please send me your transcripts ASAP" The applicant would immediately understand that to mean his college transcript showing his courses and grades.

    (PS ASAP = as soon as possible).
  5. إسكندراني

    إسكندراني Senior Member

    أرض الأنجل
    عربي (مصر)ـ | en (gb)
    Transcript, academic transcript

Share This Page