1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

応募された楽曲が収録されています

Discussion in '日本語 (Japanese)' started by delightedhedgehog, Mar 26, 2013.

1. delightedhedgehog Junior Member

English
    i saw

[FONT=&quot]This application music is collected in the Vocalo of NO.2 smartphone ringtone contest that was organized by CreoFUGA Inc.[/FONT]

as a translation for [FONT=&quot]このアプリは[/FONT][FONT=&quot]音[/FONT][FONT=&quot]楽[/FONT][FONT=&quot]コンテストコミュニティ「クレオフ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ー[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ガ」が[/FONT][FONT=&quot]主催[/FONT][FONT=&quot]した[/FONT][FONT=&quot]第二回[/FONT][FONT=&quot]スマ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ー[/FONT][FONT=&quot]トフォン[/FONT][FONT=&quot]着信音[/FONT][FONT=&quot]コンテストのボカロ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]部門[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]に[/FONT][FONT=&quot]応募[/FONT][FONT=&quot]された[/FONT][FONT=&quot]楽曲[/FONT][FONT=&quot]が[/FONT][FONT=&quot]収録[/FONT][FONT=&quot]されています。

i know this is a bad translation but i am unaware how [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]このアプリは[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] relates to [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]に[/FONT][FONT=&quot]応募[/FONT][FONT=&quot]された[/FONT][FONT=&quot]楽曲[/FONT][FONT=&quot]が[/FONT][FONT=&quot]収録[/FONT][FONT=&quot]されています[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]. does it mean this app records tunes that were applied to x contest?
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

2. Tonky Senior Member

Japanese
    Would it be easier if the original Japanese says "このアプリは~を収録しています"?

"は" for "このアプリは" is showing the topic, "As for this app", and the subject of the sentence is "~楽曲が" and its verb should be ”収録されています". So, basically it says that this app has the tunes applied to that contest (so you can download the tunes).
    It's just like 彼女は髪が長い/She has long hair.(As for her, her hair is long.)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  3. frequency

frequency Senior Member

Tokyo, Japan
    Japanese
    When you use 収録されています、this は has to be には. このアプリには~. 楽曲 is installed/contained in this app.
    But there's a case that には is carelessly written as は. And regarding this case, I think the writer might just have started with このアプリは~ and he or she didn't check well later. Roughly understandable?