1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

起きたあと京介の顔見ると「なんでこんな奴のこと考えて褒めてたんだろ」…勝手にイラついてシカトして…

Discussion in '日本語 (Japanese)' started by Raigerzero, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Raigerzero New Member

English, Algerian Arabic
    That phrase, along with the following phrases are from a story and are spoken by girl that is monologuing with herself about a guy she likes. The last sentense is distinct from the first three, and she is answering the question "You don't have one?". I have put the Japanese sentence [which I hopefully copied down correctly] along with the English [the best English I can come up with as a translation I mean. It can be wrong or incomplete]. Please help me with the translation of these four sentences.

Translation of title sentence: After I woke up, I saw Kyousuke’s face and thought “Why was it that I thought about and praised that person [aka “him”]”…yet I ostracized/ignored him without thinking about it…

だって…あんたが あたしの髪に見惚れてたとか…ゲームで興奮したとか…恥ずかしことさらっと言う
    からでしょ!| But…you…doing things like being fascinated by my hair, or getting excited from a game ~~~~[confusing stuff] !

あたしだけ意地張ってるみたいでバカらしくなかったダケ | I just didn’t want to give in as if I was an idiot.

うん…最後外に出してくれれば平気 | うん: Yea…last time I went out for that, I was unsettled

2. YangMuye Senior Member

Chinese - Mandarin
    俺妹の同人エロ小説?
    Why was I (/have I been?) thinking about and praising him.

Because....saying something embarrassing without hesitation

Yeah, I'm all right, if you put it outside finally. (外に出す has many meanings, more context would helpful :)

Not sure what it means. Is it a complete sentence?