1. The WordReference Forums are under attack from some Korean spammers.

We have created a filter that requires moderation intervention for all messages with Korean characters from new users. The impact should be minimal, but posts from new users will only appear after a few minutes delay.

인터뷰에서 한 발췌하다

Discussion in '한국어 (Korean)' started by closertotheedge, Aug 28, 2013.

1. closertotheedge New Member

English
    this is an excerpt from an interview.I need some help translating the answer to this question
    Q-오늘 스케줄 같이 따라가 보니까 정말 바쁜 것 같아요 (스케줄) 몇 개 소화했는지 기억은 하세요?(Since I followed you and saw the schedules you have today,I think that you are very busy.Do you remember how many schedules you were able to digest?)
    A-다 생각을 해두면 내가 혹시나 무의식중에 체력분배를 할까봐.그러면 전부다 이도저도 아니게 거니까. Can anyone please help me translate his answer.I tried but it doesnt make sense ㅠ.ㅠ
    this is my attempt at translating".if i think of it all,perhaps when i am unconscious,my physical strength will be distributed."It doesnt match the question or make sense

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  2. Paulfromitaly

Paulfromitaly MODerator

Brescia (Italy)
    Italian
    Please post your translation attempt.

3. Carvingup New Member

Korean
    The person seems to say if he think about how many schedules he have, he may unconsciously save up some energy for next schedules, not doing his best for this one. Then nothing would be done properly.