1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

amadrinamiento de las horizontales del fondo

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by globetrottess, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. globetrottess New Member

    Canada, English
    I'm translating a vertical steel tank maintenance guide and I don't know how to translate the following:

    "amadrinamiento de las horizontales del fondo"

    My best guess is:

    "Bottom horizontal matching"

    Thanks for any help.
  2. lpfr Senior Member

    Paris, France
    France, french
    I'm not sure, but I think that the meaning of "amadrinamiento" is doubling something to increase the resistance. Perhaps "Pairing bottom beams".
  3. globetrottess New Member

    Canada, English
    Thanks that was helpful. I ended up translating it as double-welding which I hope was right...

Share This Page