1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Anal Sex (slang)

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Malevo, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Malevo

Malevo Senior Member

Buenos Aires
    Argentina, Spanish
    Hi guys, I apologize ; I do not mean to be a nasty person but I was just reading a certain text in English, When it came to Anal Sex I started wondering out of the blue which would be the English slang equivalents. If you don´t mind and know some to let me know, I´d greatly appreciatte your help. Thank you

2. Onion Patch

Onion Patch Senior Member

United States - KY
    English (US)
    "to do someone up/in the ass"

"To give it to someone in the ass"

Thats pretty much all I ever say.

Ya, have fun with these lol. :D

3. gdmarcus Senior Member

California, USA
    English, USA
    I'd say onion patch gave a couple good terms; "butt-fuck" is another.
    regarding your English, which is excellent, I would like to make a small refinement...the expression is "out of the blue" not "out of a blue".

4. lapachis8 Senior Member

El Defectuoso
    Mexico-Spanish
    Go to Google, type anal sex slang in English. You´ll get plenty of material.
    You can also type dictionary of sex. Had already given you those hints in your previous sex posts.
    cheers

5. Cubanboy

Cubanboy Senior Member

Cuba
    Spanish
    fuck in the ass

6. Malevo

Malevo Senior Member

Buenos Aires
    Argentina, Spanish
    Thank you. I´ve been drinking champagne. It was a m,istake when i type but thanks for correcting me.

7. mariposita

mariposita Senior Member

madrid
    US, English
    sodomy
    fudge packing

8. Malevo

Malevo Senior Member

Buenos Aires
    Argentina, Spanish
    You seem to be an expert when it comes to sexual threads. I´d have loved to have your help in the other threads in which I´ve taken part. Unfortunately, I did not see you around back than so often, and please excuse me if I lack of your own special wisdom, so I owe you a sincere apology if I made you get upset by asking a question which had me wondering for a certain while. However, I´d like to thank and give my best regards to all those people who had warmly contributed to enlighten my blind understanding, and to all those who later may feel like giving me a hand to know other slangs equivalents in their own English-Speaking as well as in the Latin Countries.

9. zumac Senior Member

Mexico City
    USA: English & Spanish
    Another one:

Up the chocolate highway.

Saludos.

10. Cracker Jack Senior Member

You can say:

plugged

taken by the rear/rear entry

bugged

11. boyaco

boyaco Senior Member

USA
    Colombia, Spanish
    riding the hershey
    go in the back door
    anal play
    ass play

12. KateNicole Senior Member

Miami, Florida
    English (USA)
    "Butt-fucking" and "fudge-packing" usually refer soley to homosexual, man-on-man sex where I'm from. (Just so you know.)
    A lot of the slang options that people have mentioned, while totally valid, are rather vulgar (just so you know.) I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't want you to confuse any of the above for euphemisms.

I wouldn't ever use "riding the hershey" or "up the chocolate highway" in normal conversation, even if it is very relaxed and informal. I'm not saying that these options are wrong, but they sound contrived to me. I think people would only use those when trying to be funny.

Sometimes people say "do anal" instead of "have anal sex." I know that's hardly slang, but I'm just giving you a more "neutral" option.

13. danielfranco

danielfranco Senior Member

And now, a more rural approach to anal sex, from the corn belt of the USA:

"Corn-holin'"

Ouch!

14. zumac Senior Member

Mexico City
    USA: English & Spanish
    Right, haven't heard that in years.

Saludos.

15. Malevo

Malevo Senior Member

Buenos Aires
    Argentina, Spanish
    THank you all guys! All of your posts have helped me a lot! I really thank you.. what you all posted above is the stuff I was looking for... thank you again!

16. shoam

shoam Senior Member

Seattle, Washington, USA
    spanish argentina
    Give up the BROWN

You are all sinners!!!

17. Cracker Jack Senior Member

This one tops the rest. Do you know the story behind this?

18. Malevo

Malevo Senior Member

Buenos Aires
    Argentina, Spanish
    Sounds quite interesting to me, would you tell us the said story?

19. mariposita

mariposita Senior Member

madrid
    US, English
    Cornhole is slang for the anus... I think this comes from the fact that people used to use corn cobs before toilet paper was available.

20. Malevo

Malevo Senior Member

Buenos Aires
    Argentina, Spanish
    Wow! that is so interesting.. i had no idea about people using corn cobs to wipe their a*s- wow.. Mods! i hope this thread would not be off-topic.. THakn you guys! keep writing i am so interested!

21. LaReinita

LaReinita Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    USA (Northeast Coast)-Inglés
    Up the butt

Up the poopshoot

22. LaReinita

LaReinita Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    USA (Northeast Coast)-Inglés
    This may be wrong and is quite disgusting, but the impression I got when I first heard that expression was that it was called that because corn doesn't fully digest and well . . . . YUCK:eek:!!!

23. Nicosito Senior Member

French and UK English, ferpectly bilingual
    Somebody said "bugged" I don't know about that, but the formal term used for instance in English law is "buggery" and the equivalent would be "buggered".

This leads to abstract expressions such as "Well I'll be buggered!" equivalent to "Blow me down!" "a kind of stronger "Mira vos!".

Nico.

24. leode80 New Member

Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain
    English - England (UK)
    From a British English perspective, a very slangy (youngsters, teenage, etc.) option is 'to bum' (verb) from the informal British word for buttocks, bum.