1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)


Discussion in 'Medical Terminology' started by Thank you, Jan 30, 2013.

  1. Thank you Senior Member

    English - U.S.A.
    Hello all,

    I am looking for the word "antecubital" in Spanish. It refers to the inner elbow. All I could find was the same word through Google Translate.

    Is anybody familiar with this word?


  2. fsabroso

    fsabroso Moderadiólogo

    South Texas
    Perú / Castellano
    Yes, it is the same word.

  3. Thank you Senior Member

    English - U.S.A.
    Thank you for the confirmation, Fsabroso. It is much appreciated. =)

Share This Page