Asamblea General Extraordinaria de Accionistas

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by ClimbEveryMountain, Mar 30, 2011.

1. ClimbEveryMountain

ClimbEveryMountain Senior Member

Murray, KY
    Español
    Hello everyone.

How can I say this in Inglés?

Context:
    Hicimos una Asamblea General Extraordinaria de Accionistas el día 22 de Julio.

The thing is that I don't know how to organize the words.
    My poor try:
    Extraordinary General Assembly of Shareholders :confused:

Thanks in advance

2. shake0615

shake0615 Senior Member

U.S.A.
    English - United States
  3. Cubanboy

Cubanboy Senior Member

Cuba
    Spanish
    Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.

Definition of Extraordinary general meeting of shareholders, EGM - Vernimmen provides you for free a dictionary of financial terms containng more than 1300 ...
    www.vernimmen.com/.../definition_extraordinary_general_meeting_of_ shareholders_egm.html - En caché - Similares

Extraordinary General Meeting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - [ Traducir esta página ]
    An Extraordinary General Meeting, commonly abbreviated as EGM, is a meeting of members of an organisation, shareholders of a company, or employees of an ...
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Extraordinary_General_Meeting - En caché - Similares

[PDF] 1 NH HOTELES, S.A. EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS ... - [ Traducir esta página ]
    Formato de archivo: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Vista rápida
    EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS. The Board of Directors of this Company hereby gives notice that an Extraordinary General Meeting ...
    corporate-information.nh-hotels.com/.../Notice_Extraordinary_General_ Meeting_2007.pdf - Similares

4. shake0615

shake0615 Senior Member

U.S.A.
    English - United States
    Según las citas de Cubanboy, yo voto por su respuesta. Nunca he escuchado esa frase pero aparentamente sí existe en ese contexto.

5. ClimbEveryMountain

ClimbEveryMountain Senior Member

Murray, KY
    Español
    Thank you very much, guys. You're really good. :)