1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

assurance accident de travail

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by brusselsclaire, Apr 18, 2011.

  1. brusselsclaire Senior Member

    French - Belgian; English - British
    what is the correct UK term of "assurance accident de travail"? Is it just "work accident insurance"?
  2. tellect Senior Member

    Oui, c'est bien cela.

Share This Page