1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

botas con casquillos

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by aric418, Aug 29, 2006.

  1. aric418 New Member

    English USA
    Hello, can anyone help me with this term, 'botas con casquillos'? I thought maybe it might mean 'steel toe boots' , but I saw in the forums that this translates to 'puntos de acero'.

    Gracias por su ayuda.

  2. cirrus

    cirrus Senior Member

    UK English
    I think this may well be a Mexican way of describing steel toecapped boots.

    I found this on the net
    "Protección para los pies: Se recomienda el uso de zapatos de seguridad de hule con casquillos internos de acero para los trabajadores que manejan tambores y garrafones con ácido sulfúrico. "


Share This Page