Cahier des chargess

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by MeMyself&I, May 10, 2008.

1. MeMyself&I New Member

Salut je suis en train de préparer mon rapport de stage ( mon projet de fin d'étude ) en anglais et j'ai besoin de savoir comment on dit "cahier des charges" en anglais? Selon le dictionnaire on dit "scope statment" ou "scope"
    mais j'en suis pas sure!! SOS please

How do we call the part of the preparation of a project for an internship report where we specify fuctional and non-functional requirements!! scope statement?Scope? or something else?
  2. GaryNZ New Member

New Zealand
    English - England
    You might sometimes hear "scope statement" or "scoping statement", but I prefer "terms of reference". This is understood to mean a definition of the scope of a study, and the approach to be taken to the problem.
  3. Herbert NYEMBO New Member

Francais France & Swahili Kivu
    You can translate by Business requirement ("cahier des charges" in project management and "expression détaillée des besoins" are equivalent).
  4. Micia93

Micia93 Senior Member

in the center of France
    en technique (cahier des charges d'un client par exemple), on dit "specifications", est-ce que ça conviendrait ici ?