1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

callo de hacha (Molusco)

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by HUMPTY_DUMPTY, Apr 12, 2011.

  1. HUMPTY_DUMPTY Junior Member

    Como se dice en Inglés Callo de hacha ( Molusco)?
  2. Sprachliebhaber Senior Member

    USA English
    Scallop. (En España se llaman vieiras...)

Share This Page