1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Cara de una figura geométrica

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by laurasss, Apr 29, 2006.

  1. laurasss Senior Member

    Hola, mi pregunta es qué si la cara de una figura geométrica en inglés se diría face? muchas gracias.
  2. jinti

    jinti Senior Member

    Sí, puedes decir, por ejemplo, a cube has six faces.

Share This Page