1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Certificado de estudios

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Nevermind.1991, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Nevermind.1991 New Member

Spanish from Spain
    Hola buenas, necesito escribir una carta al director de un instituto de Florida en el que estuve dando clases de ingles en Julio y necesito que me envíe en certificado que acredite que yo cursé su programa mensual de estudios... ¿pero cómo puede preguntar esto? Es correcto

If it's posible to be sent a certificate of the studies I did at **** Highschool on July 2008 by fax?

Por favor, alguna sugerencia!

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR LA AYUDA!

2. born in newyork Senior Member

New York
    U.S.A./English
    Did you you receive a grade for this course? If so, in the U.S., we normally use the word "transcript" to describe what you are talking about. If there were no grades, a "certificate of attendance" might work.

Another problem: what you have written is not a complete sentence. You could say "Is it possible" etc. (don't forget, two "s"'s!).

3. coquis14

coquis14 Senior Member

Entre Macrilandia/Chamamélandia
    Español ,Argentina
  4. Nevermind.1991 New Member

Spanish from Spain
    Sure! I didn't notice my misspellings. Thank you, new yorker!

5. Nevermind.1991 New Member

Spanish from Spain

Lo siento mucho, no suelo postear sin antes informarme, peor es que esto me urge sobremanera. Muchas gracias!

6. Franzi Senior Member

Astoria, NY
    (San Francisco) English
    I agree. Normally, I would contact the office of the registrar (not the director) and ask for a transcript. Big programs often have websites that explain the procedures for doing this. Some of them require signatures in order to release documents, and they may insist on original copies (not faxes) of those signatures. It depends on the program.