1. locairlandesa Junior Member

English
    Hola!!

My Spanish boyfriend always calls me chochona. Now, I know this is some kind of a doll but should I be taking offence? haha. I'd love to know what it's like. He said it was some kind of typical doll one would find at a fair ground or something?
    Would love to hear what you guys think!
    Gracias,
    Hasta luego :D

2. unspecified

unspecified Senior Member

Boston, MA, USA
    English, USA
  3. Filis Cañí Senior Member

The hills
    Triana, caló
    I don´t mean to be indiscreet, but, is your mount of Venus really pronounced?

4. Sr. Moose

Sr. Moose Senior Member

Frostbite Falls, Alces and English
    Creo que tu amigo habla de una de esas muñecas inflables de tamaño natural. :)

5. unspecified

unspecified Senior Member

Boston, MA, USA
    English, USA
    I agree with Sr. Moose. I don't think her boyfriend would call her "vaginal suppository" or "big vulva," not that I know the guy.

Choca (in Spain anyway) can also be someone who doesn't come across as very intelligent and always seems happy and caring (like Paula Deen, for example). Here's the definition.

6. outkast Senior Member

English, USA
    Well, what if he just calls her Chochona?

7. Harmattan Senior Member

Madrid
    Spanish
    Yes, quite likely he is taking you as an easy-going likeable doll. I'd take it same as if I were called "my piggy-wiggy", an affectionate intimate almost cheesy love-name.

Which side of a "Chochona doll" predomines more in you is something you'd have to answer yourself.

;)

8. locairlandesa Junior Member

English
    Hahaha, ahh that kept me laughing for a while. Thanks to all who answered ;)

9. borgonyon

borgonyon Modus Vivendi

Shreveport, Louisiana
    Mexican Spanish
    You know what? You should ask him. Find out what he means by it.
    Where I'm from, if I was his girlfriend, I would be offended and end my relationship with him. I wouldn't even think of calling my wife that, ever!
    Ask him, and get it out the way...