1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)
  1. beachbumm2022 New Member

English, United States
    Hi! I'm a first time user of this site and I'm writing a paper for my spanish class and I have to describe this article of clothing. Is this correct?

Una blusasuelto a rayas con butones. Tiene dos bolsillos y es de algodon. Disponible en chico, medio, grande y extra grande. Disponible en los colores gris, azul, y gris y azul a rayas.

2. DCPaco Senior Member

Planet Earth
    Spanish of Mexico/ English of the USA
    Welcome to the forum.

Write what you are trying to say in English and then we can comment and correct.

Best regards

3. sunce

sunce Senior Member

Valladolid, Spain
    Español, España

4. babep Senior Member

Germany
    Catalan/Castillian/English (Mallorca, Spain/ex-10 years USA)
    If you are referring to a man's shirt the word is "camisa". When it is a woman's shirt then it is generally a "blusa".

Una camisa suelta a rayas con botones. Tiene dos bolsillos y es de algodón. Disponible en tallas pequeña, mediana, grande y extra grande. Disponible en colores lisos gris y azul, y a rayas gris y azul.

5. Lore bat Junior Member

Mundua
    Una blusa suelta* a rayas con botones. Tiene dos bolsillos y es de algodón. Disponible en talla pequeña, mediana, grande y extragrande. Disponible en (color) gris, azul y gris y azul y a rayas.

A question: If it's avaible in one colour, it meens that it's not always striped, is it?

6. beachbumm2022 New Member

English, United States
    OKay, im trying to say: A striped blouse with buttons. It is made of cotton and has two pockets. It is avaliable in sizes small, medium, large and extra large. It is avaliable in colors grey and blue, and in grey and blue striped.

Is the end part right? and does the cotton part make it sound like only the pockets are made of cotton??

7. babep Senior Member

Germany
    Catalan/Castillian/English (Mallorca, Spain/ex-10 years USA)
    I don't see the part where it says "suelta" in English, so I have left it out.

Una blusa rayada con botones. Está fabricada en algodón y tiene dos bolsillos. Disponible en talla pequeña, mediana, grande y extragrande. Disponible en (color) gris, azul y gris y azul a rayas.

8. Lore bat Junior Member

Mundua