Con incluso mayor antelación

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Avante, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Avante New Member

Spanish - Spain
    Hi all,

I would like to translate the following sentence: "En adelante, seremos más prudentes con los tiempos de aprobación, enviando nuestras propuestas con incluso mayor antelación".

I would say, "We will try to be more cautious with the approval timings in the future, sending our proposals with even more time in advance"; however, the end of the sentence sounds strange for me.

Any recommendations?

Many thanks,

Avante

2. turi Senior Member

En un lugar de Catalunya
    Catalán y castellano.
    "From now on, we will be more cautious with the approval timings, sending our proposals even more in advance".

Creo que al enviarlas más tarde, se encontraron en que no tuvieron o casi no tuvieron tiempo de revisar los exámenes.

Pero espera más sugerencias.

Saludos, t.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  3. kayokid

kayokid Senior Member

Chicago
    English, USA
    Hello. The only thing that comes to mind is to simply say:

"... and we will send the proposals (even) earlier."

4. turi Senior Member

En un lugar de Catalunya
    Catalán y castellano.
    Sounds good!

5. Jordipalace New Member

Spanish (Spain)
    Hi all.
    Another translation could be of interest. "From now on, we will be more cautious with approval timings, so that we will be sending our proposals even more in advance".

Thank you

6. aloofsocialite

aloofsocialite modrageous!

San Francisco / Oakland, CA
    English - USA (California)
    Hi Jordipalace and welcome to the forums,

If you'd permit me to make a small tweak to your great proposal:

Best,

as.

7. rodrigito Junior Member

Spanish, USA
    Hello Avante,

Here's something slightly different -

"From now on, we will be more cautious with approval timings, therefore sending our proposals much sooner (earlier) ".

" In the future, all approvals and/or proposals will be processed in a more expeditious manner "

Rod