1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Declaracion de Solteria

Discussion in 'Legal Terminology' started by Tiguerita, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Tiguerita Junior Member

Canada
    English - Canada
    I make this solemn and sincere declaration
    Yo juro sincera y solemnemente?

conscientiously believing is to be true (ooof..)
    Que al mejor de mis conocimientos estos datos son veridicos?

knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act.
    consiente de que esta declaracion carga la misma fuerza y las mismas consecuencias que cualquier declaracion jurada segun el Acto Canadiense de Evidencia y las leyes de la Republica Dominicana?

This was just really badly translated to english and they claim that no spanish version is available... but that if submitted in english there is a heavy translation fee. HELP...

Texto original completo:

1. I am [full name as in passport], born as [name as it appears on Birth Certificate] on [date of birth] in [place of birth].
    2. I am a Canadian citizen with passport No. _______ who resides at [full address].
    3. I intend to marry [full name as in passport] in the [Hotel Name] in [City], Dominican Republic during the week of [week of marriage].
    4. I am single and have never been married before.To the best of my knowledge and belief there is no legal impediment or other lawful cause to prevent me from getting married.
    5. I am currently employed as a [occupation].
    6. The names of my parents are _______________, Mother and ________________, Father.

AND, I make this Solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act.

2. 0scar Senior Member

Furlan-Argjentine
    I make this solemn and sincere declaration
    Yo hago esta declaración solemne y sincera

conscientiously believing is to be true (ooof..)
    creyendo conscientemente que es verdad

knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act.
    sabiendo que es de la misma fuerza y efecto como si fuese hecha bajo juramento y en virtud de la Ley de Pruebas de Canada