degree and higher degree

Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by AnnaT, Apr 24, 2007.

  1. AnnaT Member

    Hallo! What's the difference between degree course and higher degree course?
    Is it like italian "laurea di primo e secondo livello"?
    Thank you!
  2. TimLA

    TimLA Senior Member

    Los Angeles
    English - US
    In AE a "degree course" is most likely the "laurea" that we would call "college degree" "bachelors" - usually the "four year" degree.

    Often "higher degree" means "Masters" and "Ph.D."
  3. AnnaT Member

    Thanks a lot!

Share This Page