1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Densificacion de los arboles en la zona

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by ClimbEveryMountain, Aug 28, 2010.

  1. ClimbEveryMountain

    ClimbEveryMountain Senior Member

    Murray, KY

    How do you say densificación in English? It refers to make a certain zone, area or region have more trees and plants by planting/sowing plants or trees as a result of human activity.

  2. MiriamE Senior Member

    Malaga (Spain)
    You could simply say "increasing the number/amount of trees".

Share This Page