1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

disfemia (tartamudez) stuttering

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by anaisce, Oct 25, 2008.

  1. anaisce Junior Member

    Hi everyone!

    I've got a doubt. In Spanish when someone is a stutterer we say he/she is "tartamudo" or "disfemico". I need to know if there is any other way to say that someone suffers from stuttering, apart from stutterer.In other words, I need a synonym of stutterer if it exists.

    Thanks in advance.
  2. 0scar Senior Member


Share This Page