ditto master

Discussion in 'English Only' started by Silverobama, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Silverobama

Silverobama Senior Member

Chongqing
    Chinese,Cantonese,Sichuan dialect
    Hello everyone, I met a term which I have no idea at all, what is a "ditto master"?

Here is the full sentence and address:

Give a ditto master ball. Then make an egg. After that hatch it and You have a master ball. Works most of the time. If you want it to work all the time,give the ditto and the other Pokemon each the master ball.

http://www.supercheats.com/gameboya...ered/97771/Does-anyone-know-how-to-multip.htm

Thanks

2. owlman5

owlman5 Senior Member

Colorado
    English-US
    Hello, Silver. Here's a quote from your source: "You multiply by giving a ditto a master ball then breed. You have a 70% chance of another masterball. For 95% or more chances, Give both the Pokemon (ditto and the other pokemon) a master ball each. Hatch the egg. ..."
    From this I gather that a "ditto" in this game is a character that can hold a "master ball" and then "breed". This is specialized jargon for this game: any search for meaning outside of the game is probably futile.

3. Silverobama

Silverobama Senior Member

Chongqing
    Chinese,Cantonese,Sichuan dialect
    Well, you know what, before asking this question, I suppose "ditto master" shall be like someone who always say "ditto" "ditto", no matter what you ask him.