Ductless Split System (A/C equipment)

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by agalindo87, May 19, 2009.

  1. agalindo87 New Member

    US Suffolk, VA
    I am translating manuals which contain mechanical and architectural terms, having trouble with translating Ductless Split System - (AC type equipment). Any help would be very grateful
    Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. Caliban

    Caliban Senior Member

  3. fuad Member

    Mexico, Spanish
    Sistema split sin ductos

Share This Page