electricidad dinámica

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by ajfoucault, Nov 13, 2007.

1. ajfoucault Senior Member

Miami, FL
    Venezuela - Spanish & English
    "La electricidad dinamica es la corriente electrica que llega a nuestras casas y pone a funcionar desde un bombillo, el timbre de nuestras casas y hasta el motor de una licuadora"

I tried something like this

"Dynamic Electricity is the electric current that gets to our houses and makes everything works (from a light bulb, the ringbell and even the engine of a blender"

Can someone check for any inaccuracies ?

Thank you very much!

2. Tezzaluna

Tezzaluna Senior Member

Olympia, Washington, USA
    US English and Costa Rica Spanish
    Dynamic electricity el the electrical current that reaches our houses and makes everything work (from a light bulb, the doorbell and even the motor of a blender).

Tezza

3. galesa Senior Member

mallorca
    english wales
    "Dynamic Electricity is the electric current that enters our homes and makes everything work (from a light bulb, the doorbell and even the motor of a blender"

4. galesa Senior Member

mallorca
    english wales
    cars have engines, blenders have motors, and wanna is not good English

5. ajfoucault Senior Member

Miami, FL
    Venezuela - Spanish & English
    xD It's true, sorry about that. I want to improve my english, so one last question, "carga electrica" can be translated as "electric load", right?

Cuando frotas estos dos materiales uno de ellos se carga positivamente y el otro negativamente

When you rub these two materials one of them is loaded positively and the other one is loaded negatively

is it well translated?

6. Tezzaluna

Tezzaluna Senior Member

Olympia, Washington, USA

Neither is bout.

AJ,

Remember that many people come to the forum to improve their English. Therefore we need to write as correctly as possible. The abbreviations used in e-mail, instant messages and text messages are not appropriate here.

Hugs,

Tezza

7. galesa Senior Member

mallorca
    english wales
    "carga electrica" is "electric charge" but you must open a new thread for each new question
    Saludos

8. almendares Junior Member

canada
    spanish
    How to say fenologia in english?
    I did not know hot to translate this word into english.

thanks.

9. Tezzaluna

Tezzaluna Senior Member

Olympia, Washington, USA
    Phenology.

TezzaLuna