1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

empenaje de cola (avión)

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by Andrey, Aug 4, 2006.

  1. Andrey New Member

    en aviacion, (partes de avion)cual es el equivalente de empenaje de cola al ingles. gracias por sus amables anteciones. si alguien tiene una pag. donde pueda encontrar equivalnts del esp-ingl de partes de aviones. gracias
  2. Snoop Puss Senior Member

    Brit now living in Spain
    According to a non-specialist dictionary I have, it's the tail unit or empennage.

    No idea about an online specialist glossary. Sorry.
  3. Chaucer Senior Member

    US inglés/español
    "tail fin"

    glosario @:
  4. Kevin R

    Kevin R Senior Member

    Ulverston, Cumbria,UK
    English, UK
    Empenaje de cola is the tail unit of an aircraft, consisting of the fin, rudder and tailplane (or stabiliser)

  5. Rodrigo Gardner Senior Member

    Monterrey, Mexico
    English - United States, Spanish - Mexico

Share This Page