espero que te encuentres bien.

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Bard, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Bard Junior Member

Seattle
    USA English
    Please correct my translation.
    Gracias
    Bard

espero que te encuentres bien. a mi casi no me gusta hablar de mi
    persona,
    pero te voy a decir unas cuantas cosas de mi, haber estudio
    contabilidad e
    ingles claro que lo perdi no soy muy buena en la pronunciacion y me da
    un
    poco de risa al hablarlo, soy la penultima de lo todos en la familia
    tambien
    trabajo, no tengo ningun compromiso, no tengo hijos vivos con mis
    padres y
    estoy un poco cambiada de la ultima vez que me viste, espera muy pronto mi fotos

I hope that you should be well. I almost do not like speaking about myself, but I am going to say to you a few things about me, I study accounting and English I am not very good in the pronunciation and it makes me laugh a little when I speak it, I am the last one of all in the family I also work, do not have any commitment, do not have any children, I live with my parents and little has changed of the last time that you saw me, wait for my photos in a moment.

2. franchute Senior Member

Colombia-Spanish

Hola, esta es una versión. Mira a ver si te gusta. ok?

I hope you are fine. I don’t like to talk about me very much, but I will try. I am studying accounting and English. I am not very good with the pronunciation, and it makes me laugh a little when I speak. I am one the youngest of my family. I also work. I am not engaged. I don’t have any children. I live with my parents and little has changed since the last time we met. I will send you some pictures

3. M.mac Senior Member

English, New Zealand
    Hi Bard,

Here's what I would say:

I hope (that) you are well. I don't really like speaking about myself, but I am going to tell you a few things about me. I study accounting and English. I am not very good at pronunciation and it makes me laugh a little when I speak English, I am the second-to-last (one of all) in the/my family. I also work. I am single (do not have any commitment) and do not have any children. I live with my parents and little has changed since the last time that you saw me, I'll send you some photos soon (wait for my photos in a moment.)

4. Bard Junior Member

Seattle
    USA English
    Gracias franchute y M. mac !

5. M.mac Senior Member

English, New Zealand
    Sorry, I would just like to correct my earlier suggestion:

I should have said I'm the second-youngest in my family NOT second-to-last
    :)