1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

expresiones idiomáticas con colores

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by gata_salvaje, Oct 26, 2006.

1. gata_salvaje New Member

Lithuania
    Hola
    Estoy una estudiante y necesito una ayuda para mi examen ;)
    Necesito expresiones idiomaticas con colores en espanol .
    Alguien podria ayudarme y escribir algo? :)
    Talvez hay algun site online? :)

2. ILT

ILT Moderando con moderación

México
    México - Español/Castellano
    Hola gata salvaje:

Bienvenida al foro. Nuestra regla 18 establece lo siguiente:
    Saludos

ILT/Mod

3. gata_salvaje New Member

Lithuania
    Hola "I love translating".
    I also love translating. Y por favor no borres mi mensajes, porque yo no necesito "free schoolwork". I only need some hints.

4. micafe

micafe Senior Member

United States
    Spanish - Colombia
    Tu español es muy bueno, por eso me extraña que hayas escrito "Estoy una estudiante".

;) :)

5. lforestier

lforestier Moderator

San Antonio, TX USA
    Puerto Rico - Spanish/English
    Just one.
    Soy un viejo verde.

6. JB

JB Senior Member

Santa Monica, CA, EEUU
    English (AE)
    Here is a hint. If you know the names of colors in Spanish, open a large, hardcover, English-Spanish Dictionary, or better yet, just a hardcover Spanish only dictionary (if you don't have one, visit a large library) look up, for example, "Azul" and you will find, along with the definition, expressions using "azul".
    Then, if you have some specific questions, a particular expression does not seem to make sense to you, or whatever, ask that question.
    Suerte.

7. whattheflock Senior Member

Inglesito, US of A
    Or, since you're here already, just go to the WordReference dictionary section and enter names of colors at random. Then, after reading translations and definitions, you can read the compound forms. And after that, at the bottom, there are links to other posts in the forums.
    Also, at the top, next to the word itself, there's a link that says "in context". That helps sometimes.
    Here's an example of the word "blue".