1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)
  1. inter1908 Senior Member

Zulu
    Hola, tengo una pregunta. ¿Qué significa fapearse? Creo que es relacionado con inglés "to fap", pero no estoy totalmente seguro. El contexto: "Un niño terminado de fapearse". Desafortunadamente, no tengo nada más. Gracias por adelantado.

2. grahamcracker Senior Member

English-TEXAS
    Honestly, I never heard of the word "fap" til now. In American English it is so rare that most people have never heard of it. I cannot find "fapearse" in any Spanish dictionary.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fap

3. inter1908 Senior Member

Zulu
    To fap = to masturbate.

4. grahamcracker Senior Member

English-TEXAS
    In that case, I would say any apparent similarity is coincidental. It certainly isn't American English. I double checked an online British English dictionary and it wasn't included there either.

There is the possibility, I suppose that it comes from some little known dialect of English. But I rather doubt it.

5. Juan Jacob Vilalta

Juan Jacob Vilalta Senior Member

México
    Español/Francés
    ¿Un niño?
    Pues bueno... precoces somos, sin duda, pero...

6. chamyto

chamyto Senior Member

Burgos, Spain
    Spanish
    The slang word you were looking for was probably "pajearse" , that means to masturbate, to have a wank.

7. Galathil Senior Member

Venezuela
    Español
    Justamente vengo de leer esa palabra en una de las publicaciones de Facebook, y "fapearse" significa "masturbarse", que viene de las historietas trolleras muy famosas en las redes sociales. Proviene del Ingles "fap".

SyC.