1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

fatta salva l'ipotesi in cui sia prodotto nei procedimenti disciplinati dalle norme sull'immigrazione

Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by e_c, Jul 15, 2013.

1. e_c New Member

Auckland
    italian
    Thanks anyone, who can help me with this part related to the translation of my "certificato penale del casellario giudiziale"

I'm not sure just about the following part:

"Il presente certificato non può essere prodotto agli organi della pubblica amministrazione o ai privati gestori di servizi pubblici (....)
    fatta salva l'ipotesi in cui sia prodotto nei procedimenti disciplinati dalle norme sull'immigrazione (d.lsg. 25 luglio 1998, n. 286 e circolare del ministero per la pubblica amministrazione e la semplificazione e del ministero dell'interno n.3/2012)"

I'm not sure about the underlined parts:

This certificate cannot be presented to public administration offices or to private providers of public services (articles 40 Decree President Republic 28 December 2000, number 445),
    unless it is produced in immigration procedure (legislative decree 25 July 1998, number 286 and circular of the Ministry for Public Administration and Simplification and of Ministry of the Interior number 3/2012).

Thanks a lot!

2. Lazzini

Lazzini Senior Member

I'm inclined to think that "disclosed" might be better than "presented" in the first part of the sentence, and I would translate the second part as:

...unless in circumstances subject to immigration legislation (legislative decree 286 of 25 July 1998 and circular 3/2012 issued by the Ministry for Public Administration and Simplification and the Ministry of the Interior).

However, I would wait for other views.

3. e_c New Member

Auckland
    italian
    Thanks a lot Lazzini for your help!