1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Gracias amor por tus palabras, te siento

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by ra613, May 23, 2007.

1. ra613 Senior Member

England
    Hi Spanish speaking friends, can you correct my English translation. Have a good day.

Gracias amor por tus palabras, te siento un poco preocupado por tu estadia en santo domingo, si deseas puede dejar eso en mi manos me he facil conseguirte hospedaje ya sea en un hotel o un apartamento, asi que despreocupa, a parte de que falta mucho tiempo para tu llegada, de todos modos te mantendre informado, te cuidas mucho, besos para ti.

English translation

Thank you love for your words, I feel you a little worried for your -------------Santo domingo, if you wish you can leave that in me Aragonese is the easy one to obtain ----accommodation be already in a hotel or an apartment, so-------, to part of ------- a lot of time for your arrival, anyhow I will keep you informed, you look after very much, kisses for you

2. Cipriana

Cipriana Senior Member

Brazil
    Argentinian Spanish and UK English
    Thank you for your words, my love. You seem a little worried about your stay in Santo Domingo. If you want, you can leave it all to me as it is easy for me to get lodging in a hotel or apartment, so don't worry. There is still a lot of time so I will keep you informed. Take care, lots of kisses,

3. mnewcomb71 Senior Member

Detroit, MI
    USA - English
    Thank you love for your words, I feel that you are a little worried about your stay (trip) in (to) Santo Domingo, if you want, you can let me take care of it it is easy for me to find lodging for you be it in a hotel or an appartment, so you can stop worrying, except for the fact that it is a long time before your arrival, anyways i will keep you informed, take care, kisses for you.

The grammar is not the best. It is missing punctuation and capitalization as well. Also, there are some verb / spelling mistakes it seems. The writer also mixes "tú" and "Usted" some. Accent marks are missing in the Spanish.