1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Grazie per aver reso questi giorni così caldi per me

Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by jsb, Sep 4, 2007.

1. jsb New Member

italia
    Ciao,

sto cercando di tradurre 'Grazie per per aver reso questi giorni così caldi per me, pur essendo così impegnata nel fare di questa festa, che tale stata, uno stupendo giorno per X"

"Thank you for dedicating time to make these days so warm for me, while you were so attentive on making this party, as it were, so wonderful"

Sarà giusto?

2. Trendz New Member

Sicilia, Italia
    South Africa/English
    'Thanks for dedicating so much of your time to making me feel so welcome these last couple of days and also for being so involved in organising this party, it turned out to be an excellent day for me'

Tuttavia, credo potrebbe essere ridotto un po'

3. jsb New Member

italia
    Thanks Trendz!

Is it possible to write: 'Thanks for dedicating so much of your time to making me feel so welcome these last couple of days when you were so involved in organising this party, it turned out to be an excellent day for X (not me)'?

:)

Oppure: 'Thanks for dedicating so much of your time to making me feel so welcome these last couple of days when you were so involved in organising the party. And the party has been wonderful.'?

..bruttino?

4. Trendz New Member

Sicilia, Italia
    South Africa/English
    Suona un po' strano per me.

5. housecameron

housecameron Senior Member

Italy
    Italian/ Italy
    In attesa di qualche madrelingua :)

6. jsb New Member

italia
    Grazie Thread e Housecameron,
    potrebbe andare:

'Thanks for dedicating so much of your time to making me feel so welcome these last days. You were so involved in organising the party but always had a regard for me. And the party, I might say, has been great.'?

7. jsb New Member

italia
    oppure:

'Thanks for dedicating so much of your time to making me feel so welcome these last days. You were so involved in organising the party but always had a regard for me. The party, I might say, was great.'?

8. Vanylla Junior Member

Italy
    Italy Italian
    Non sarebbe meglio qualcosa del tipo:

"Thank you for making these days so warm for me, though you were busy having that party, so that it has been an amazing day for me"