1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)


Discussion in 'Türkçe (Turkish)' started by FlyingBird, Apr 9, 2014.

  1. FlyingBird Senior Member

    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  2. M3rett0 New Member

    We call it Giriş or Hol .
  3. Black4blue

    Black4blue Senior Member

    The first place you see when you enter the house is called giriş or antre. It is usually recangle shaped.
    After you pass it, you see a long place where you see the doors of the rooms. It is called koridor or hol.
    Hope this and this may help.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014

Share This Page