1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

hat / scarf (football)

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by ds2sb, Dec 2, 2009.

  1. ds2sb Senior Member

    english - UK
    ¿Cómo se diría football hat y football scarf en español?
  2. spodulike

    spodulike Senior Member

    Brighton, England
    English - England
  3. Bevj

    Bevj Allegra Moderata

    Girona, Spain
    English (U.K.)
    'Una gorra / una bufanda en los colores de tu equipo de fútbol'?
    Or more specifically, for example, 'Lleva su bufanda del Barça'
  4. Masood Senior Member

    Leicester, England
    British English
    Ooh-Ahh, Canton-Ahh!

    You can say bufanda de fútbol for football scarf.

    What type of hat, though? A beanie or a baseball cap or something else?

Share This Page