1. lmhelp Member

    This is a small contribution... :)

    a heat sink = un dissipateur thermique

    See the Wikipedia article:
    "component used to cool devices that generate high temperatures"
  2. DocForJ New Member

    heat sink = réservoir de chaleur
  3. Budd

    Budd Senior Member

    Washington, DC
    American English
    This is not the same as a heat sink in, for example, a computer or an LED light bulb. Un réservoir de chaleur is a large, usually natural body that can absorb infinite amounts of heat without changing temperature itself, i.e., an ocean or a river or a large lake, but certainly not a glacier.

Share This Page