1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

I will love you forever

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by missypop, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missypop New Member

Malaysia-English
    Hi. I just wanted to know how to say 'i will love you forever' in spanish. And also, does 'muchos besos' mean hugs and kisses or lots of kisses? thanks

2. Mita

Mita Senior Member

Chile
    Chile - Español
    Hi!!
    "I will love you forever" --> te amaré por siempre/ te amaré para siempre.
    "Muchos besos" --> lots of kisses.

Greetings :)

3. missypop New Member

Malaysia-English
    Thank u very

4. teralynn renee New Member

english
    i was just wondering if anyone knew how to say
    "ill love you forever an then some" in spanish?

5. lluvia222 Senior Member

SPAIN

hola, no estoy muy segura pero creo que sería: te amo y siempre te amaré!

6. tlam25 New Member

United States and English
    how do u say "I love you and always will?"

in spanish

7. SmallJosie Senior Member

Barcelona
    English
    Te amaré (para) siempre.
    Siempre te amaré.

8. Rapek Senior Member

Recuerda que este es el foro Inglés-Español. Para salir de esa duda, haz tu pregunta en el foro de Francés-Inglés.

Haz tu pregunta en el foro de Francés-Inglés.

9. JB

JB Senior Member

Santa Monica, CA, EEUU
    English (AE)
    To everyone who posted in this thread, you checked a box that you had read the rules when you registered. Please click here and read them now, if you wish to continue posting.

This thread is ow closed because of multiple violations of the WR Rules..

1. One question per thread. If you have a new question, open a new thread, BUT.

2. Before opening any thread, you must check the WR Dictionary first. Most of the questions in this thread are already answered in the Dictionary itself, or in previous threads, which are listed in the Dictionary below each word.

3. Correct spelling and punctuation are required in this language forum (which is not a chat room). There are no such words in English as i or u. And languages, such as Spanish, start with capital letters. And sentences, in Spanish and English both, start with capital letters. Remember, this is not a chatroom. Threads and posts are saved for the benefit of study by other foreros, of varying native languages and levels.

4. Please look at what forum you are posting in. If your question is about French Grammar, go to that forum. If it is about Spanish-English computer terminology, choose that forum.

I apologize if the tone of this post is unusually severe, but obviously none of the newer people in this thread bothered to read or pay attention to any of our rules. Please do so in future.

Thank you,
    The Moderators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.