Lámpara de pie con lector

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by blasita, Aug 6, 2012.

  1. blasita

    blasita Senior Member

    Spanish - Spain (Madrid)

    Foto ejemplo.

    Mi intento: floor/standard lamp with reading arm/light. ¿Habría algo mejor? ¿Qué sería lo más común?

    Gracias. Un saludo.
  2. Wandering JJ

    Wandering JJ Senior Member

    British English
    Hi Blasita!

    All your suggestions would be well understood

    'Floor lamp with reading light' is a common description in the UK. More detail can be given, such as 'Floor uplighter with (flexible) reading lamp/light'.

    Un saludo.
  3. blasita

    blasita Senior Member

    Spanish - Spain (Madrid)
    Hello JJ.:)

    That sounds great. Thanks a lot.

    Un saludito.

Share This Page