Laurea in architettura

Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by engy81, Jan 12, 2009.

  1. engy81 Junior Member

    Ciao A tutti!
    devo tradurre nel cv Laurea in Architettura ...e' corretto MA o questo si riferisce solo a quello che in Italia e' un Master?

    Grazie ;)

  2. joe86

    joe86 Senior Member

    Laurea in Architettura could be something like First University Degree in Architecture or Bachelor of Architecture, if you are talking about the so-called Laurea Triennale.
    If you mean a Laurea Specialistica or anyway a Laurea a Ciclo Unico then you could say Second University Degree in Architecture or if you prefer Master of Architecture

    Hope that may help you :)

    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  3. engy81 Junior Member


    Yes thank you!

Share This Page