Lifting pipeline

Discussion in 'Computers/IT/Informática' started by Elena74, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Elena74 New Member

Me gustaría saber como traducir al Español el término lifting pipeline.
  2. Lis48

Lis48 Senior Member

York, England
    English - British
    Please can you give us some more context becaues it depends what part of speech "lifting" is.
  3. Elena74 New Member

The Array Design Annotation Lifting Pipeline and mRNA Assignment Pipeline results are NOT included in the design-time CSV files
  4. bairn Junior Member

english - scottish
    I don't think "lifting pipeline" is a phrase. In this context I think pipeline means data stream. In the english text there are two sets of data mentioned, "Array Design Annotation Lifting" and "mRNA Assignment", and they are both sets of data passed through the process in data "pipelines".

There are "pipeline" threads on the Information Technology forum and someone has suggested "conductos", maybe there are spanish speaking IT people out there who would know a better translation.

I think "Annotation Lifting" is a method of extracting written notes from a document and storing them electronically. So someone wrote a document on "Array Design". A second person read the document and added some notes. The notes were then extracted and passed through the process in a data pipeline but were not written to the design-time CSV files. That's how I'm reading it at least.