maintenant je suis au lit tou seul

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by bernadotte, Feb 28, 2006.

1. bernadotte

bernadotte Junior Member

Hungarian, Hungary
    Hi,

I would need s.o.s help with this sentence:

"maintenant je suis au lit tou seul je pense que de toi et j'oublie jamais le jour,jeudi, a 07h30 du matin. ma je suis fatigué et j'attend le jour quand en sevoi je t'embrasse trop..."

is it something that: ' I'm in bed now, I'm thinking of you......I wait for the day to see you.... ' ?

Thank you for the help in advance.

B.

2. Fred-erique Senior Member

French living in Spain
    Give us the whole english sentence, please (because I don't understand all of what you want to say....)

3. Hyppolite

Hyppolite Senior Member

Paris, France
    France, French, English
    "Now I'm lying in my bed, alone, thinking of you, and I will never forget this day, this thursday, at 7h30am. But I'm tired, and I'm looking forward to seeing you agin. I kiss you a milion times."

4. DDT

DDT Senior Member

Paris, France
    Italy - Italian
    bernadotte,

Let me please invite you to post the subject of your request in the title of next threads (please have a look at #4 in WR rules). I just changed the title of this thread in order to allow further searches for the same topic

DDT

5. Fred-erique Senior Member

French living in Spain
    In this case.
    Je suis à présent tout seul dans mon lit et je pense à toi. Je n'oublierai jamais ce matin-là, ce jeudi à 7 heures et demie. Mais je suis fatigué et je meurs d'impatience de te revoir très vite. Je t'embrasse très fort.

6. bernadotte

bernadotte Junior Member

Hungarian, Hungary
    Thank you, Hyppolite:)

Bonne nuit et merci.

B

7. bernadotte

bernadotte Junior Member

Hungarian, Hungary
    Hi,

Ok, sorry for that, you are right, I will keep it mind.

B.