1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

oil mist collector

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by Ragyapa, Apr 12, 2013.

  1. Ragyapa New Member

    Hello all!

    Guys, I've a little problem with a translation, do you know how translate "Spiral Tube Oil Mist Collector I'm translating it to "Tubo Espiral Colector de Neblina" but I guess that this is not right.

    Thank you very much for your help
  2. Go Blue Senior Member

    Michigan, USA
    English - USA
    You forgot the word OIL. "Colector de neblina/niebla de aceite de tubo espiral". Tubo espiral/colector de neblina/niebla de aceite. ¿Algo así?
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  3. Ragyapa New Member


    Algo así creo..., es tan técnico que en español no me suena coherente. Gracias. =)
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  4. donbeto

    donbeto Senior Member

    Vancouver (Canada)
    Cambiaría un poco la segunda opción de Go Blue: Colector de tubo espiral de neblina de aceite.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  5. Ragyapa New Member

    Genial. ¡Gracias!
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  6. funkman New Member

    Spanish - Spain
    "Oil mist collector" se suele traducir como "colector de lodos".

Share This Page