1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Options Navigation Screen Button

Discussion in 'Computers/IT/Informática' started by Milliemu, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Milliemu Junior Member

Argentina
    castellano, Argentina
    I´d really appreciate it if you could help me with this. I´m translating a manual. In the section about the Remote control unit, there´s figure whose tittle is Main Screen- Automatic Mode. There´s an arrow and it says Options navigation screen button. I´m not sure how to translate it.
    Thank you!

2. k-in-sc

k-in-sc Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!
    I assume it's the button that takes you to the screen where you can navigate the options.

3. Milliemu Junior Member

Argentina
    castellano, Argentina
    Thank you, k-in-sc! In fact, below it says: Options navigation screen allows technician to navigate between operation definitions:I wonder if I could translate it into Botón de pantalla de navegación de opciones.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  4. SolAguila

SolAguila Senior Member

India
    Bengali-India
    La pantalla de navegacion de opciones le deja al tecnico para navegar o sea explorar.... y ahora se queda el boton.... bueno, el boton es el medio a traves de que se accede a la pantalla.... me explico o me confundo?, a ver que te parece?... estoy revisando las fotos de unidad de control remote en google...

5. k-in-sc

k-in-sc Senior Member

Best to leave it to the natives.

6. Milliemu Junior Member

Argentina
    castellano, Argentina
    It doesn´t sound right. I would say: La pantalla de navegación de opciones permite al técniconavegar entre las definiciones de operaciones. What I really want to know is how to call the button. Thanks anyway, SolAguila

7. Moritzchen Senior Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Spanish, USA
    Botón de (or en) pantalla para opciones de navegación?

8. Milliemu Junior Member

Argentina
    castellano, Argentina
    Thank you, Moritzchen. I like the use of "para". But if "it's the button that takes you to the screen where you can navigate the options" as k-in-sc says, then I guess it should be "Botón de pantalla para navegación de opciones".

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  9. lmgutie Senior Member

Mexican Spanish
    "Options navigation screen button" sería "Botón de la pantalla para navegación entre opciones"
    "Options navigation screen allows technician to navigate between operation definitions" sería "La pantalla de navegación entre opciones permite al técnico navegar entre las definiciones de operación"

Luis

10. Milliemu Junior Member

Argentina
    castellano, Argentina
    That´s it, thank you!