1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

oraciones desiderativas, oraciones dubitativas

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by missimv12, Nov 29, 2011.

1. missimv12 New Member

Peru and USA
    Spanish
    Hola a todos,
    Estoy haciendo unas traducciones de unos textos para una escuela para el curso de comunicación y me quede atascada al querer traducir ''oraciones dubitativas y oraciones desiderativas'' , yo se que son y se a que se refieren pero estoy buscando la palabra tecnica linguistica en ingles para expresarlas. Porfavor, alguien sabe como decirlas en ingles??
    Gracias.

( disculpen la tildacion( o falta de) aun no se como hacerlo aqui en este teclado de la oficina :)

Hello everybody,
    I am working on some translation for the school Im currently working at, so I came across these phrases : Oraciones dubitativas and Oraciones desiderativas, which are two types of sentences that express desire and doubts respectively. Does anyone know the linguistic term for these two words??? I have been struggling about this, I could use a word that can be understood as these ones but I rather write the technical linguistic word.
    Thank you very much!

2. fenixpollo

fenixpollo Mod Chicken

Arizona
    American English
    Hello, missimv, and welcome to the forum.

If you search our dictionary for oración desiderativa or for oración dubitativa, you'll find a dictionary entry for each phrase. If there is no definition, you can look at the bottom of the page. There, you will see a list of previous conversations in the forum with those words in their titles. You'll find some translation ideas in those previous threads.

Hope it helps.