1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

pájaro inseparable

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Beah_sp, Mar 24, 2009.

  1. Beah_sp

    Beah_sp Senior Member

    Seville, Spain
    Spanish - Spain
    Cómo se les llama a este tipo de pájaro en inglés? Simplemente 'inseparable'? tengo que añadir inseparable bird o basta con 'an inseparable'?
    Muchas gracias
  2. riscman Senior Member

    Warwick England
    hola Beah

    pájaro inseparable are called "love birds" in English
    They are small parrots, latin name Agapornis roseicollis .

Share This Page