1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Prestación de servicios

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Lauris84, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Lauris84 Junior Member

Hi!!!

I would like your help in the order of the following paragraph

Prestación de servicios profesionales de gestión, control, implementación, formación y capacitación en sistemas integrado de prevención de riesgos, seguridad, salud ocupacional, calidad, medio ambiente, comunidad y responsabilidad social.

My try

Provision of services in management, control, implementation,
    formación (I just know the word training for this one) and training on risks prevention integrated systems, safety, occupational health, quality, environment, community and social accountability. (I'm not sure if this is the correct word or 'responsibility').

or

Provision of services in management, control, implementation, formación and training on risks prevention, safety, occupational health, quality, environment, community and social
    accountability integrated systems.

This paragraph is like a short presentation of a company in their web page.

Thank you for your help!!!

2. L'Inconnu Senior Member

US
    English
    Well, the only thing I am sure about is that you don't need an 's' in the word 'risk'

You should say 'risk prevention'.

I knew 'Formacíon' meant 'training', but this is the first time I have ever heard of 'capacitación'. If you want another word besides 'training' you might try 'instruction'.

'Training and instruction'

And, as far as 'social accountability' is concerned, well I haven't the faintest idea of what that is. 'Responsibility' sounds better to me, but what do I know?

So, here is my 'stab' at it.

"Provision of services for the management, control, implementation, and training on: risk prevention integrated systems, safety, occupational health, quality, environment, community, and social responsibility."

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  3. Lauris84 Junior Member

Hi, thank you for your corrections. It was social responsibility, not accountability :D

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013