1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

protecciones de herrería para ventanas

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by newgirl1, Jul 8, 2009.

  1. newgirl1 New Member

    Mexico Spanish
    What is the best translation for protecciones de herrería para ventanas?
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  2. elmohdez Senior Member

    Aqui y alla
    Enrejado de forja I think would be a wrought-iron.
  3. Lerma Senior Member

    Supongo que te refieres a cierto tipo de verjas que impiden la entrada de intrusos o que se colocan por motivos decorativos. Tal vez wrought-iron grille
  4. scotu Senior Member

    Paradise: LaX.Nay.Mex.
    Chicago English
    In the US we call them "burglar bars" But a good translation would be:
    Wrought iron protection for the windows.
    In Mexico we would just call it: Iron window protection.
  5. newgirl1 New Member

    Mexico Spanish
    Thanks, you have been very helpful.:D
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014

Share This Page